Job Alert: Vivata Capital Seeks Talented Group Commercial Manager to Join Team
Vivata Capitals is seeking a Group Commercial Manager to join its team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, align and ensure effective implementation of the company’s commercial operations by means of providing leadership, direction, structure, frameworks, models and roadmaps.
- Identify areas of commercial and revenue growth within the park.
- Monitor and manage all commercial operations to ensure optimal performance.
- Ensure the sound collection, analysis and leveraging of data to ensure delivery of consistent customer service, commercial performance, and revenue targets.
- Oversee development, implementation and monitoring of policies and SOPs, in support of commercial strategies.
- Ensure sound stakeholder and contract management in support of the commercial strategy.
- Oversee the development of visitor management and interpretation, and camp.
- Ensure implementation of commercial standards, monitoring of performance and planned refurbishment.
- Oversee the effective management and growth of the company’s adventure activities.
- Establish marketing plan and implementation from ideation to execution.
- Enhancing customer services and managing customer centricity.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Business/ Commerce or an MBA in Business/ Commerce will be desirable.
- Have a minimum of 8 – 10 years’ work experience in commercial operations management at the senior management level.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, project management skills.
- Relationship building and time management skills
- High-level communication, analytical and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
To apply please send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Deadline: 28 July 2023