Simba Chikore Lists Multi-million Properties In Divorce Against Bona Mugabe
Simba Chikore, the estranged husband of Bona Mugabe, has presented a long inventory of properties that they reportedly acquired during their marriage. However, Chikore claims that the properties he co-owns with Bona are just a drop in the bucket compared to what Bona possesses on her own.
According to Chikore’s legal documents submitted to the High Court, he asserts that his savings from his previous career as a pilot and farming endeavours were used to acquire the properties.
He also mentions that he received contributions from his father-in-law, the late Robert Mugabe, and completed special assignments on behalf of the former president.
Despite admitting that the marriage has dissolved, Chikore believes that reconciliation is possible if external influences are eliminated and the couple receives counselling and familial support.
- Mourners Turn Treasure Hunters: Gold Discovery at Grave Site Sparks Chaos
- Teenage Maid Puts Poison In Employer’s Drink After Being Denied “Off”
Here’s a list of the properties that Simba Chikore has claimed to co-own with Bona Mugabe:
Bona Mugabe And Simba Chikore Houses
- Stand 287 Helensvale of 3,497ha valued at US$314 730.
- Stand 288 Helensvale of 1,4207ha valued at US$305 000.
- Stand 268 Helensvale of 1,3226ha valued at US$284 000.
- Stand 306 Carrick Creagh of 1,8034ha valued at US$386 500.
- Stand 307 Carrick Creagh of 2,5133ha valued at US$539 000.
- Stand 308 Carrick Creagh of 1,3733ha valued at US$294 000.
- Stand 309 Carrick Creagh of 1,6775ha valued at US$359 464
- Stand 312 Carrick Creagh of 2.3311ha valued at US$499 500
- Stand 313 Carrick Creagh of 2.6676ha valued at US$571 628
- Stand 347 Carrick Creagh of 1.3733ha valued at US$294 000
- Stand 348 Carrick Creagh of 0,712ha valued at US$152 571.
- Stand 349 Carrick Creagh of 1.4407ha valued at US$308 721.
- Stand 99 Carrick Creagh valued at US$180 000.
- Stand 61 Helensvale valued at US$4 300 000.
- Stand 40 Helensvale of 8,6257ha valued at US$1 848 364.29.
- The remainder of Helensvale of 73.3819ha valued at US$40 000 000.
- Stand 466 Carrick Creagh called Teede Land of 54,8726ha valued at US$11 758 414,29
- Stand 27 Quorn Avenue valued at US$550 000.
- Stand in Milton Park valued at US$330 000.
- Lot 5 Helensvale of 2.4019ha valued at US$514 692.86
- The Mansion 657 Dubai has an estimated value of AED 30 million
- Stand 152 Lunar Road of 12.0748ha valued at US$8.5 million.
- Stand Number 153 Lunar Road of 12,509ha valued at US$5.1 million.
- Stand 1820 Chishawasha valued at US$50 000.
- Stand 1837 Chishawasha valued at US$87 000.
Simba Chikore And Bona Mugabe’s Farms
- Rosam farm of 104.2335ha.
- Smithfield Farm of 3280.5898ha.
- Gushungo Estate/remainder of Foyle 1200ha.
- Iron Mask farm 207,8205ha.
- Cressy Dale 945,037ha.
- Cressy Dale Lot Two 184,534ha.
- Tankantara 659,98ha.
- John O’Groats 669,5ha.
- Lot 1 Swan dale 155,482ha.
- Lot 2 Swan dale 101,84ha.
- Swandale 106,361ha.
- Clifford 1426ha
- Vusumuzi Banket farm 3182ha
- Teviotdale Kaseplan farm 310,6189ha.
- Remainder of Teviotdale 186,46ha.
- Buckland Estate 280ha.
- Yarrow Dale Farm 2516,3358ha.
- Lemon Pool 102,5766ha.
- Lot B of Greater B 404,6744ha.
- Benissa Farming Company 1248,8033ha.
- Surtic 6385,3470ha
- Mwenewazvo/Sigaro farm 873 ha
Bona Mugabe And Simba Chikore’s Cars
- Rolls Royce car valued at AED 2 900 000
- Range Rover Autobiography $140 000
- Nissan NP300 AES 7205 $10 000
- Nissan NP300 AES 7177 $10 000
- NP300 AES 7203 $10 000
- Nissan El Grand AFM 8548 $7000
- Dodge Nitro ADI 6535 $7000
- Toyota Landcruiser AFM 8549 $27 000
- Range Rover Sport AEF 5922 (accident damaged) $30 000
- Range Rover Sport AEC 6243 (2009) $10 000
- Toyota Landcruiser AFM8550 $25 000
- Mercedes S500 AEN 0355 $12 000
- Mercedes S430 ADV7053 $8000
- Bentley 101 (non-runner) $15 000
- Mercedes GL 320 (non-runner) $7000
- Yamaha motorbike $6500
- Mercedes GL550 Dubai $13 000
Total of US$889 000 which can be broken down as follows;
- US$760 000 in a bag removed by Bona Mugabe from their marital home
- US$129 000 that Simba Chikore says he gave to Bona Mugabe from farm sales