Job Alert: Zimbabwe School of Mines Seeks Technician for Innovation and Growth!
Zimbabwe School of Mines is looking for a Technician in Business Development and Innovation. The Zimbabwe School of Mines is a mining school in Zimbabwe that provides a higher education qualification in mining by providing competency-based training for high caliber, hands-on technicians.
The candidate will be reporting to: HOD Business Development and Innovation.
Duties and Responsibilities
The position exists to execute the School’s mandate as stipulated in the ZSM Charter, implementing research and innovation strategies as directed by the Head of Business Development and Innovation. The candidate must be capable of setting up practical work for professional development courses in the mining sector.
- Facilitating modules, organizing and supervising lectures, setting and marking gemology courses.
- Establishing and monitoring follow-up actions to the business development database
- Apply appropriate teaching techniques and material that create interest, understanding, and enthusiasm amongst students.
- Planning and delivering tutorials/ assignments field work and practicals according to the school and Mining Industry requirements.
- Initiating, drafting, and reviewing research and innovation documents.
Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant diploma plus a qualification in Gemology/ Cutting and Polishing.
- A Higher diploma or degree is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Written applications from persons meeting the above criteria together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications should be sent to:
The Human Capital
Zimbabwe School of Mines
“Technician Business Development and Innovation “
P.O. Box 2745
Or e-mail: email@example.com
NB: Shortlisted candidates may be subjected to preliminary interviews or other assessments – Zimbabwe School of Mines reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you do not hear from the Human Capital Section Department within 30 days after the closing date of applications, please consider your application as having been unsuccessful.
Deadline: 28 July 2023