Graduate Learnership Programmes: Selous Metallurgical Complex And Ngezi Mines
Zimplats is recruiting recently qualified and highly motivated Graduates for a two (2) year structured Graduate Learnership programme that blends professional development with practical experience.
- Reference Number: NGE2305005
- Location: Selous Metallurgical Complex and Ngezi Mines
- Job Grading: C1
- Mining x6
- Rock Engineering
- Electrical Engineering x2
- Mechanical Engineering x2
- Civil Engineering
- Automation and Systems Engineering
Learnership Programme Structure:
- On-the-job guided technical/ functional competency development.
- Expert facilitated modules off-the-job for management and leadership development.
- In-function focused coaching.
- Off-line mentorship support.
- Cross functional rotation for all encompassing business,and operations appreciation.
- Quarterly progress review and final check-out assessment upon completion of the programme.
Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Mining: B.Sc. Honours Degree in Mining Engineering.
- Geology: B.Sc. Honours Degree in Geology.
- Rock Engineering: B.Sc. Honours Degree in Mining Engineering.
- Metallurgy: B.Sc. Honours Degree in Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering.
- Chemistry: B.Sc. Honours Degree in Chemistry.
- Electrical Engineering: B.Sc. Honours Degree in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering: B.Sc. Honours Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering: B.Sc. Honours Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Automation and Systems Engineering: B.Sc. Honours Degree in Electrical; Electronic and/ or Mechatronic Engineering.
This Applies to all disciplines:
- Upper second-class degree classification or better from a recognised university.
- Clean class 4 driver’s licence and previous record of industrial attachment would be an added advantage.
- Aged 26 years and below.
- Agile, self-driven, fast learner with a “can do” attitude.
- Emotional & social intelligence, and
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- National Prosecuting Authority IS Looking FOR Drivers
- Teecherz Home & Office is Looking For a Salesperson
How to Apply
Written applications from persons meeting the above criteria together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications should be sent to:
The Human Resources Executive
Zimbabwe Platinum Mines (Private) Limited
“Graduate Learner – Specify discipline”
REFERENCE NUMBER – NGE2305005
P.O. Box 61
OR: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must clearly specify position applied for and reference number. Selection is based strictly on merit, any form of canvassing leads to automatic disqualification.
NB: Shortlisted candidates may be subjected to psychometric tests or other assessments. If you do not hear from the Human Resources Department within 30 days after the closing date of applications, consider your application as having been unsuccessful.
Deadline: 02 June 2023