Job Alert: National AIDS(NAC) Council Seeks Youth Officer for Global Fund
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within National AIDS Council. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned vacancy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Community mobilization and sensitization, identifying community volunteers and stakeholders involved in the Sista2Sista programme.
- Training and capacity building; designing and organizing training programmes for sister mentors and club members.
- Monitoring and Evaluation; conduct support and supervision visits to mentors to monitor progress and effectiveness of programmes.
- Research and Documentation; compile weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, documenting and recording and filling of all programmes information.
- Coordinates logistical arrangements for programme activities.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by anyone in authority.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in Health or Social Sciences/ equivalent.
- At least 6 months of field experience in a related field.
Competencies & Attributes:
- Integrity & Confidentiality.
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Fluency in both English and the local community language.
- Leadership, and communication skills.
- Critical thinking & problem solving.
- Strong IT skills.
How to Apply
NB: Non-compliance to any of the requirements will result in disqualifications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 07 July 2023