Job Alert: Croco Motors Advertising for Accountant Position in Bulawayo!
Croco Motors is looking for an Accountant to supervise all activities of the accounting department. He/she will be ensuring that all subordinates constantly change to be well-suited to market needs and participate in the training program. The Accountant also guides new employees on the working process and the accounting formula of the unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares the payments summary report.
- Checks the outwork register to ensure early return and charge to invoices.
- Ensures that weekly transactions are processed.
- Compiles and analyses the stock variance report.
- Analyses and reviews expenses against budget.
- Production of monthly management accounts and quarterly board reports
- Produces quarter performance reports and forecasts as per Group guidance.
- Prepares budgets for the unit in consultation with BUM under guidelines from the Group.
- Ensures that the year-end procedures are done at the branch as per audit timetable.
- Prepares external audit year end schedules and ensuring audit is done as per timetable.
- Maintains a clearly labeled and supported file for all statutes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Accounting and or full professional accounting qualification such as CA(Z), ACCA, CIS, CIMA.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a bookkeeper/ accountant.
- Analytical skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- High command of excel and accounting packages.
- Clean Class 4 driver’s license.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should send their applications to Human Resources Department, through email to: email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the job applied for in the email subject.
Deadline: 21 July 2023