Job Alert: BUSE Offers Exciting Opportunities for
Teaching Assistants Accountancy
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned posts.
Duties and Responsibilities
The eligible candidates should be able to:
- Assist with marking and conducting tutorials.
- Conduct other duties as deemed necessary by the Chairperson of the Department.
- Invigilation of University examinations.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a 2.1 in Bachelor of Accountancy Honours Degree.
- Applicants will be expected to register for a Masters Degree in the relevant discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to: email@example.com, consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
- Family Of Horrors: Father Kicks 2-Week-Old Infant to Death and 15-Year-Old Son Stabs Friend To Death
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 28 June 2023