NUST Announces Multiple Positions for Lectureship/Associate Professorship in Construction Economics and Management!
The National University of Science and Technology is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
The University seeks to recruit applicants with requisite qualifications, skills and experience for the above mentioned posts in the Faculty of The Built Environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a degree in Civil and Water Engineering or related qualification.
- In addition, the candidate should possess at least a Masters Degree or Mphil in Construction Project Management or Construction Management with postgraduate experience in Practice, research or higher education.
- A PhD in Construction Management, Civil Engineering and/ or registration with a professional body will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should be capable of teaching across a range of traditional and contemporary subjects.
- Research Methods, Site Surveying I and II, Engineering Surveying, Structural Design and Design Management.
How to Apply
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Applications, which should include a Curriculum Vitae (giving full personal particulars of applicant, including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone numbers and the names, addresses (including e-mail) and telephone numbers of three contactable referees) and copies of certificates must be addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar
Human Resources Department
National University of Science and Technology
P O Box AC 939
And e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line. The National University of Science and Technology is an equal opportunity employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 12 July 2023