Job Alert: Massbreed Investments Looking for Talented Mining Engineer to Join Their Team!
Massbreed Investments is seeking a Mining Engineer to join their team. The job exists to ensure the effective, safe, and efficient undertaking of all mining activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing mining and production plans for the mine.
- Preparing compliance reports for the mine
- Tracking performance for the mine through monthly reports
- Preparing drilling and blasting designs and reports
- Analysing operational costs and taking corrective action
- Undertaking strategic and tactical mine planning
- Preparing blast optimisation reports and targets.
- Ensuring zero charging and blasting incidents
- Ensuring blasting powder factor compliance.
- Ensuring strict adherence to scheduled blasting time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Mining Engineering or equivalent
- Full Blasting Licence
- Must have 5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of open pit/ quarry safety management
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates must send their CVs and application letters to: email@example.com, indicating the position being applied for on the subject.
Deadline: 31 July 2023